Island at Hidden Harbour Unit Owners,
We are glad to see the renovated tennis/pickleball courts being enjoyed by our unit owners. Recently, we have been in receipt of a series of complaints related to playable hours and players who appear to be non-residents using the court.
As such, the Board of Directors have approved the following policies to be in effect immediately for the tennis court. All court signage will be updated to reflect these additional policies:
- Playable court hours are from 9am till dusk, daily.
- Portable pickleball nets are available. When not in use, please put portable net against chain link fence.
- No more than 3 guests are permitted to play with a unit owner. Unit owner must be present at the court with the guests.
- Please do not provide the gate code to any non-owner or community renter.
- Owners soliciting codes to non-residents will be fined by the association and held liable for any damages to the court or other common areas.
Again, the Board wants to encourage all owners to enjoy our community amenities but do so in a responsible and respectful manner that is expected in community living. We appreciate your cooperation of these updated policies.